Friday, August 31, 2007

Its Friday

Normally Fridays are a load of fun. Well relaxing fun at least. But this Friday, Brian is gone with my girls camping for the night and won't return until tomorrow afternoon. Which means its William and I. And to be honest people.....I'm BORED. I'm a horrible mother aren't I? Eh its just a funk....I'll snap out of it.

Lets do a shuffle and see what we get-

1. I'm Sensitive - Jewel
2. I'm not the one - The Cars
3. Lucky- Britney Spears (now that is embarrassing!)
4. Sam's Town - The Killers
5. Bling- The Killers
6. White and Nerdy- Weird Al
7. Losing my way - Justin Timberlake
8. Wheel in the sky - Journey
9. That's what friends are for- Stevie Wonder
10. I will come to you - The Hansons

Wow, well it wasn't much of a pick up, but did reveal two embarrassing music choices!

No comments: