Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I got nothing

I have nothing for you today folks. So I'm doing a Meme from Poppy.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 Years ago I was a senior in high school. I was 17, planning my prom.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
1 year ago I was doing pretty much the samething. Daycare, shuttling kids back and forth.


Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Chips
2. Kudos
3. Popcorn
4. Carrots
5. Chocolate

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:

1. Don't Dream Its Over by Crowded House
2. How Can I Stop by the Rolling Stongs
3. Everlong by Foo Fighters
4. Stop and Stare by OneRepublic
5. Stronger by Kanye West

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Pay off bills
2. Buy a house
3. Invest
4. Move my mom here
5. Go shopping

Five bad habits:

1. Not drinking water
2. Procrastinating.
3. Worrying about things I can’t fix.
4. Stressing over things that are being fixed
5. Being Messy

Five things you like doing:

1. Quilting
2. Reading
3. Playing with my kids
4. Going to Shark games
5. Going out to dinner

Five things you would never wear again:

1. Stretch pants
2. Scrunchies
3. Tummy shirts
4. Ill fitting bras
5. Mom Jeans

Five favorite toys:

1. Computer
2. Cell phone
3. Guitar aero
4. Kitchen aid
5. Sewing machine


If you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: