Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Meme

Ok I stole this from Barefoot.


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think?
My hair actually looks good today.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$20.00

3. What's a word that rhymes with 'TEST'?
Best

4. Favorite planet?
Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
The doctors

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The good life by weezer

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A blue t-shirt with swirls and a girl on it

8. Do you 'label' yourself?
Nope

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now.
Adidas.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Barefoots my girl!

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Don't have one.

14. Where is your nearest 7-11?
About 2 miles

15. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot?
No way!

16.Who told you they loved you last?
Brian

17. Last furry thing you touched?
My jacket lol!

18. How many days of school did you miss this week?
I am not in school

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Two

20. Favorite age you have been so far?
Hmmm 20 rocked

21. Your worst enemy?
I don't think I have one

22. What is your current desktop picture?
A big great white with his mouth open. Love sharks

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Stop that, in refrence to my kids

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
Money, I am afraid of heights

25. Do you like someone?
Of course

26. The last song you listened to?
Amber by 311

27. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson?
Carmen, no contest.

No comments: