1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Went to Hawaii
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, not even CLOSE. But I will make new ones.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
First vacation kid free
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being a wife and mom
9. What was your biggest failure?
Probably being a wife and mom
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No but my husband broke his collar bone
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The Wii is so much fun!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, Clothes, Maui, Tuition
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Probably Living on a Prayer, since I went to see Bon Jovi in concert
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Neither.
b) thinner or fatter? Neither.
c) richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Running all over town to be with the people we loved
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
I stayed in love
22. What was your favorite TV program?
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone.
24. What was the best book you read?
The Twilight series
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
A blue plate. I desperately wanted that. And a new wedding ring.
27. What did you want and not get?
A new coffee table
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
I haven't seen any new movies!!!
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 28. And sadly I cannot remember what I did!
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Same as always. Jeans, hoodies, flipflops.
32. What kept you sane?
Trips shopping with my sister
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Well there is my beautiful vampire Edward. I think he has a real name, I just don't know it.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
The election in general.
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
I didn't meet anyone new. But all of my friends are pretty great.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
You can only trust yourself.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"So for those of you falling in love, keep it kind, keep it good, keep it right. Through yourself in the midst of danger, but keep one eye open at night."