Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Father and Son

I work Monday evenings. I work all day and then go to work for my mother in law at her quilt store. This is a nice time for my husband to take over the night role of putting the kids to bed.

This Monday however was a bit different. My girls were gone, Julia out of town with my brother and sister in law, and Victoria was spending the night at my uncles house. So I figured this would be a good time for Brian and William, Father and Son, to have a fun night together.

Well Brian decided it would also be a good night to introduce William to the lovely family establishment known as Hooters.

Lovely.

3 comments:

Lunasea said...

Oh my - they actually have Hooters coloring books?

Tiffany said...

Oh yes. And crayons! Oh and don't forget their dinner is served on an orange frisbee that they can take and show all of their friends!!

(Incase you couldn't tell, this is all sarcasm!)

angie said...

OMG! HA!